AMESON MESOPEEL is a professional chemical peeling system based on organic acids, aimed at rejuvenating the skin and making it glowing, bright and soft.
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are organic molecules, whose action depends on their chemical structure, concentration and pH. The AHAs used in the AMESON MESOPEEL series include mandelic acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid.
Laboratory and clinical studies have identifi¬ed and proven the results of their action on the horny layer and dermis.
In particular, AHAs:
- Normalise the keratinisation process, thus restoring the epidermis normal rhythms.
- Activate the skin’s rejuvenation process, increasing collagen and elastin production.
- Hydrate the skin.
- In synergy, enhance the action of other active components.
BHA & AZA:
The action of beta hydroxy acid (BHA), salicylic acid – which, as a keratolytic agent, has a potent exfoliating, anti-inammatory and antimicrobial action – and azelaic acid’s action (AZA) is similar. Thanks to the speci¬fic organic acids used, their concentration in combination with the pH of the peeling products, as well as the targeted application protocols, the AMESON MESOPEEL series is superior when it comes to meeting the needs and addressing the problems of different skin types, under different climatic conditions.
Chemical peel protocols are either autonomous or integrated in various professional skin care protocols. Products and protocols are accompanied by clear indications, instructions for use, side effects, maximum application time and repeatability, recommended recuperation products and, of course, highly specialised sunscreen protection.
The series includes:
- 7 products containing AHA & BHA (alpha and beta hydroxy acids) and AZA (dicarboxylic acid).
- 2 PRO PEEL & POST PEEL products to adjust the skin’s pH.
- 2 CALMING & REPAIR products or better recuperation after a chemical peel.